For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 12|
Bryant's campaign is based on "The New Nevada," a concept involving decreasing dependency on casino revenue through "the establishment of new small businesses, active support of existing businesses, and a more effective educational curriculum."
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Bryant ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 12. Bryant ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by James Ohrenschall (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 12, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James Ohrenschall Incumbent||59.5%||13,274|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bridgett + Bryant + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bridgette Bryant, "The New Nevada: The Metropolitan Oasis of the West Coast," accessed October 19, 2012 (dead link)
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014