|Iowa House of Representatives District 64|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Bearinger teaches agriculture and biology at Jesup High School.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Bearinger served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Economic Growth|
Bearinger ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 64. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent Janet Petersen (D) did not seek re-election. Bearinger defeated Jim Givant in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 64, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Bearinger and his wife Eileen have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bruce + Bearinger + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- DIGEST: Iowa gas prices continue decline - Sioux City Journal - Sioux City Journal
- capitol digest SUN not budgeted - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier - Waterloo Cedar Falls Courier
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Bearinger's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bruce Bearinger on Facebook
- Profile from iowahouse.org
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 [WEBSIThttp://iowahouse.org/2012/08/23/candidate-profile-hd-64-bruce-bearinger/EURL "iowahouse.org," Official Campaign Website]
- ↑ Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results"
- ↑ Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed April 24, 2012
Janet Petersen (D)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 64
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Iowa blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |