Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 62A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Lundeen was a Republican candidate for the Minnesota State Senate, District 61 in the October 18, 2011 special election. Lundeen was running to fill the vacancy created when Linda Berglin (D) retired after 38 years in the Minnesota Legislature.
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Karen Clark was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Bruce Lundeen was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lundeen was defeated by Jeff Hayden (D) in the October 18 special election. Matt Brillhart (I) and Farheen Hakeem (G) also ran. Hakeem came in second, losing by a 595-1856 margin. Lundeen garnered 221 votes.
- Southside Pride, "General election Senate Dist. 61," October 3, 2011 (Candidate interviews)
- Hayden, Eaton win DFL special election primaries, "Hayden, Eaton win DFL special election primaries," September 14, 2011
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bruce + Lundeen + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 62A
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 17, 2014
- Star Tribune, "Berglin to leave Minnesota Senate," July 25, 2011
- Hometown Source, "Senate Districts 46 and 61 special elections to be held Oct. 18; candidate filing begins July 2," July 26, 2011
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Special Election Results," October 18, 2011
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |