Bruce Patterson (Minnesota)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 1A|
Patterson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Education should be our top priority. Investing in education is financially the smartest choice for Minnesota."
Property Tax and Tax Fairness
- Excerpt:"Simplify our property tax system and reinstitute the homestead credit. Provide competitive tax rates for Minnesota small businesses to spur new job creation."
- Excerpt:"Keep tuition costs affordable and accessible to every student. Encouraging college graduates to stay and reinvest in Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"Support policies that help new business start ups while creating jobs that provide long term employment, fair wages and benefits."
- Excerpt:"By passing a fair and responsible, bipartisan budget that addresses our state’s long term needs versus racking up debt and leaving it for our children to address. "
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Bruce Patterson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Dan Fabian was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Patterson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 1A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dan Fabian (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 1A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dan Fabian Incumbent||60.2%||11,146|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bruce + Patterson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 1A
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 1, 2014
- "pattersonforminnesota," Official Campaign Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 18, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |