Bruce Patterson (Minnesota)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 1A|
Patterson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Education should be our top priority. Investing in education is financially the smartest choice for Minnesota."
Property Tax and Tax Fairness
- Excerpt:"Simplify our property tax system and reinstitute the homestead credit. Provide competitive tax rates for Minnesota small businesses to spur new job creation."
- Excerpt:"Keep tuition costs affordable and accessible to every student. Encouraging college graduates to stay and reinvest in Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"Support policies that help new business start ups while creating jobs that provide long term employment, fair wages and benefits."
- Excerpt:"By passing a fair and responsible, bipartisan budget that addresses our state’s long term needs versus racking up debt and leaving it for our children to address. "
Patterson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 1A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dan Fabian (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 1A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Dan Fabian Incumbent||60.2%||11,146|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bruce + Patterson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |