|Georgia House of Representatives District 115|
|January 11, 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Furman University, 1976|
|Master's||University of Georgia, 1977|
|Profession||Founder/Chairman, Liberty First Bank|
Williamson is founder and chairman of Liberty First Bank in Monroe, GA. Previously, he was the founder of Walton Bank and Trust Company, which merged with Main Street Bank in 2001. He was also owner of Williamson Insurance Agency, Inc. and Main Street Insurance Services and co-founder of Williamson-Musselwhite Insurance Incorporated. Williamson holds a B.A. in Business Administration from Furman University and an M.A. in Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Georgia. He and his wife, Vickie, have four children.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Williamson served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Banks and Banking, Vice Chair|
|• Governmental Affairs|
|• Ways and Means|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Williamson served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Banks and Banking|
|• Budget and Fiscal Affairs Oversight|
|• Governmental Affairs|
Williamson ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 115. Williamson ran unopposed in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. No Democratic candidate filed to run for this seat. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Williamson ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 115, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bruce Williamson Incumbent||100%||18,608|
No one ran against him Williamson the November 2 general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 111 (2010)|
|Bruce Williamson (R)||16,020||100.0%|
Williamson defeated Lee Rowell and Timmy Shelnutt in the July 20 primary.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 111 - Republican Primary (2010)|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Williamson was up for re-election, he collected $65,357 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Williamson III, Hugh B||$5,000|
|Kelly, Thomas F||$2,400|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Bruce + Williamson + Georgia + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Williamson and his wife Vickie have four children.
- Bruce Williamson campaign website
- Georgia House of Representatives - Bruce Williamson
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Georgia Elected Officials and Leaders," January 20, 2012
- ↑ Barrow Patch "Williamson considering a run for Broun's seat in the U.S. House of Representatives" Accessed April 16, 2013
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State - 2010 Election results
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "July 20, 2010 State Representative primary results
- ↑ 210 contributions
Doug McKillip (R)
|Georgia House District 115
| Succeeded by|
|Georgia House District 111
| Succeeded by|
Brian Strickland (R)
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |