|Pennsylvania State House District 100|
|2007 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Lebanon Valley College, 2001|
|J.D.||Widener University, 2006|
Cutler received his Certificate from the Lancaster General School of Radiology in 1995. He went on to earn his BS from Lebanon Valley College in 2001. He then received his Certificate in Health Care from Widener University. He also received his JD from Widener University in 2006.
Cutler has worked as Manager of Support Services for Lancaster General Hospital. He has also worked for Lancaster Regional Medical Center as an X-Ray Technologist.
In 2007, Cutler joined the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He has served in that position since, representing the 100th District.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cutler served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor & Industry|
|• Professional Licensure|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Cutler served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Game & Fisheries|
|• Local Government|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Cutler served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Game & Fisheries|
|• Health & Human Services|
|• Local Government|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 100, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bryan Cutler Incumbent||100%||18,795|
Cutler ran for re-election to the 100th District Seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 2, 2010.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 100|
|Bryan Cutler (R)||13,832||100.0%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 100|
|Bryan Cutler (R)||19,123||100.0%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Cutler received $25,852 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bryan Cutler's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania Bar Association||$2,000|
|Eli Lilly & Co||$1,000|
|Lancaster County Association Of Realators||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$25,852|
Cutler and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Bryan + Cutler + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Radio Smart Talk: Reforming state government - witf.org
- Move afoot to make Pennsylvania long rifle the official state firearm - Lancaster Newspapers
- Pa. Supreme Court backs GOP plan to redraw state's legislative boundaries - Lancaster Newspapers
- Pa. government reforms? Whaddya expect? - Philly.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Bryan Cutler
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 100
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |