|Missouri House of Representatives District 55|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pratt is an attorney. He earned his J.D. from the University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law and B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Missouri - Columbia.
Pratt is a member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Missouri Bar Association, and Saint John La Lande Church.
- Ex-officio member of all committees of the House
- Rules - Rules Pursuant to Rule 25(32)(f)
- Local Government
- Legislative Research Joint Committee, Missouri General Assembly (Vice-Chairman)
Bryan Pratt raised $179,852 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 55|
|Bryan Pratt (R)||12,685||63.7%|
|Mike O'Donnell (D)||6,838||34.3%|
|Kevin Parr (L)||396||2.0%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Bryan Pratt's 2008 campaign.
|Missouri Health & Hospital Association||$4,850|
|Missouri Bankers Association||$4,225|
|ANR Pipeline Co.||$3,000|
|Missouri Society of Anesthesiologists||$2,500|
- Bryan Pratt for State Senate
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Bryan Pratt
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Missouri State House District 55
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |