|Montana House of Representatives, District 11|
|Birthday||November 21, 1942|
Education - supporting Graduation Matters. no more wait + see policy help children from K-3 not waiting until they are 3 years behind and promoting them to the next grade. Giving teachers, not policy makers authority. Promote After school Learning programs.
Down sizing of Federal Government and spending. Doing away with the corporate board. Transparency of all transactions between local-state and federal government so the people can have the info. to vote informed.
Koppy ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 11. Koppy ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Greg Hertz (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 11, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bud + Koppy + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- [ Project Vote Smart, "Joseph 'Bud' Frank Koppy's Political Positions," retrieved October 12, 2012]
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |