Butte County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information of all county supervisor members is published.
- The current budget is published.
- Tax information is published.
- There is no information on administrative officials, audits, contracts, building permits and zoning or lobbying.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
For 2007 and 2008, Butte County spent $497,409 on lobbying the California legislature.
- Butte County
- Butte county ballot measures
- Butte County on E-Reference
- Butte County Information
- Butte County Superior Court of California
- Butte County on Wikipedia
- Butte County - Open Secrets
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute