Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania State Senate District 49|
He was removed from the ballot in late March after a number of his petition signatures were ruled invalid.
- See also: Pennsylvania judicial elections, 2015
Candidates competing for two open seatsPennsylvania's judicial elections include a primary on May 19, 2015, and a general election on November 3, 2015. The filing deadline for candidates was March 11, 2015. Damon Hopkins, Erin C. Connelly, Ed Smith (Pennsylvania), Joe Walsh (Pennsylvania), Chad Vilushis, Jamie Mead, Elvage G. Murphy and Buzz Andrezeski will compete in the primary election for the Erie County Court of Common Pleas.
|Primary election, 2015|
|Democratic/Republican||Erin C. Connelly|
|Democratic/Republican||Ed Smith (Pennsylvania)|
|Democratic/Republican||Joe Walsh (Pennsylvania)|
|Democratic/Republican||Elvage G. Murphy|
Andrezeski was disqualified from the 2012 election for Pennsylvania Senate District 49. Andrezeski would have faced John Harkins, Brian Pitzer, Terry Scutella, and Sean Wiley in the Democratic primary on April 24. Janet Anderson ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Republican Jane Earll did not seek re-election. 
- Go Erie, "And they're off ... Erie County candidates file petitions to get on primary ballot," March 11, 2015
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Buzz + Andrezeski + Pennsylvania + House'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Candidate Listing - Post Ballot Lottery," March 18, 2015
- GoErie.com, "Andrezeski thrown off primary ballot," March 24, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," April 15, 2014