Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 19|
|Bachelor's||Florida State University (2002)|
|Profession||Commercial Credit Officer/Portfolio Manager|
- 2002: Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance, Marketing
Donalds works as a Commercial Credit Officer in banking and as a Portfolio Manager in financial services.
Donalds ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Florida's 19th District. Donalds sought the nomination on the Republican ticket.  The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Donalds was defeated by Trey Radel in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012.
|News Press Poll, June 9, 2012|
|Response||Who do you support in the Republican primary for U.S. House District 19?||Average|
|Margin of error||N/A|
|Note: The polls above may not reflect all polls that have been conducted in this race. Those displayed are a random sampling chosen by Ballotpedia staff. If you would like to nominate another poll for inclusion in the table, send an email to email@example.com|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Byron + Donalds + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Slim Whitman Dead: Country Singer Dies At 90 - Huffington Post
- The Secret DUI Factor - Daily Caller
- If the GOP is this stupid, it deserves to die - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Donalds and his wife Erika have three sons.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 AP Results "U.S. House Results" Accessed August 14, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Byron Donalds for Congress Facebook page "Info" Accessed June 28, 2012
- ↑ Florida Secretary of State Elections Board "Candidate List" Accessed March 23, 2012
- ↑ News Press "District 19 Republican Primary Poll "Accessed July 7, 2012
- ↑ Byron Donalds "Bio" Accessed June 28, 2012
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |