C. Harvey Calden
|C. Harvey Calden|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 74|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 87 incumbent Paul Gilbert was unopposed in the Democratic primary. C. Harvey Calden was unopposed in the Republican primary.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Calden ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 14. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent John Patrick (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||C. Harvey Calden||30%||5,562|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "C. Harvey + Calden + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 74
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |