Calaveras County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information for board of supervisor members is published.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Audit documents are published.
- The names and contact information of administrative officials are all published.
- Tax information is published.
- Building permit and zoning information is available.
- The current budget is not published.
- There is no information on contracts and lobbying.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
In 2008, Calaveras County reported $90,000 spent on lobbying.
- Calaveras County
- Calaveras county ballot measures
- Calaveras County on E-Reference
- Calaveras County Visitor's Guide
- History of Calaveras County
- Calaveras County Chamber of Commerce
- Calaveras County on Wikipedia