|Missouri House of Representatives, District 44|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Rowden's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We must work hard to cut spending and simply live within our means. Individuals and families are punished for compiling debt they can’t pay off. Why should state and federal government be any different?"
- Excerpt: "Low and simple tax rates also give business owners the certainty and stability to expand without the fear of unnecessary and untimely government interference."
- Excerpt: "As a State Representative, I will work to increase government accountability and restore trust between the citizen and government."
- Excerpt: "We must harness the power of technology instead of fighting to push our students away from it. We must welcome new and fresh ideas to the education arena, and find new ways to inspire our kids to become the great leaders and innovators of tomorrow."
University of Missouri
- Excerpt: "The state must do a better job of prioritizing spending and getting its fiscal house in order to ensure that job and revenue creators like the University of Missouri can continue to thrive and boost our local and state economy."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rowden served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development|
|• Higher Education|
|• Joint Committee on the Life Sciences|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Tom Pauley was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Caleb Rowden was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Rowden won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 44. Rowden defeated Mike Becker, Chris Dwyer, and Dennis Smith in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Ken Jacob (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 44, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 44 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Rowden is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rowden raised a total of $187,601 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 19, 2013.
|Caleb Rowden's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 44||$187,601|
|Grand Total Raised||$187,601|
2012Rowden won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rowden raised a total of $187,601.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Caleb Rowden's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Committee of Missouri||$121,712|
|Dempsey for Senate||$5,025|
|Missouri Club for Growth||$4,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$187,601|
|Source:[148371 Follow the Money]|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Caleb + Rowden + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "calebrowden44," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Rowden, Caleb," accessed September 19, 2013
Jason Kander (D)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 44
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |