California Action for Healthy Kids
|California Action for Healthy Kids|
- "Enhance communication with California team members through a quarterly newsletter and participation in California Action for Healthy Kids subcommittees."
- "Engage parents as advocates for healthy schools to increase physical activity in school and after school.
- Establish a structured partnership between California Action for Healthy Kids and California State PTA to support student wellness and parent advocacy."
- "Participate in the 2011 California PTA Conference and Childhood Obesity Conference."
- "Support the Students Taking Charge project in Los Angeles Unified School District to increase youth participation in school wellness. To learn more, visit: https://web.archive.org/web/2/http://www.StudentsTakingCharge.org."
- "Share resources to create health-promoting schools and support school wellness policies, including the monitoring and evaluation of wellness policies."
- "Promote school breakfast programs to enhance student wellness."
The California Action for Healthy Kids is governed by their executive committee.