California Citizens Fair Districts Act (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The Citizens Fair Districts Act (07-0083) was intended to reform the way that California legislative district boundaries are created. It was approved for circulation to make the 2008 November ballot in California. The initiative sponsor is Ted Costa.
In order to make the November ballot, the sponsors had to turn in 694,354 valid signatures by April 21, 2008, but they did not reach this goal.
- California 2008 Ballot Measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in California
- Campaign finance requirements for California ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- California signature requirements