Californians for Electoral Reform
|Californians for Electoral Reform|
- "Campaigned for bills that have passed the legislature (none yet signed into law) to make it easier for cities to adopt Instant Runoff Voting."
- "Participated in successful campaigns in 2004 and 2006 to bring Instant Runoff Voting to Berkeley and Oakland."
- "Helped run a successful campaign in 2002 to bring Instant Runoff Voting to San Francisco."
- "Ran a campaign in 1996 in SF to adopt PR there," although they lost.
- "Assisted with a successful ballot measure campaign to enable use of Instant Runoff Voting in Santa Clara County in 1998."
- "Frequently send speakers to radio shows and other community events to spread the word about" proportional representation as well as sponsored workshops on election reform.
- "CfER members who are college students have helped their student governments adopt IRV and Choice Voting."
- CrER leaderhip is composed of its Executive Committee and its Board of Directors. This organization has chapters in Alameda County, El Dorado County, Fresno County, Humboldt County, Long Beach, Los Angeles Area, Marin County, Mendocino County, Monterey County, Sacramento County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, San Luis Obispo County, San Mateo County, Santa Barbara County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, and Yolo County/Davis.