Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 70|
Moore ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 70. Moore ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by Barry Doss (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 70, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||John C. Johnson||3.8%||863|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Calvin + Moore + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mystery man hands out cash to supporters of Colorado Dem facing a recall over ... - Daily Caller
- No, the Democratic National Convention didn't lose a single laptop worth ... - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Photographer defends Rand Paul photo shoot depicting senator as a liar - Daily Caller
- Cruz will file immigration amendment allowing states to require proof of ... - Daily Caller
- Sen. Jeff Sessions: Senators turned immigration over to secret meetings and ... - Daily Caller
- Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, and the cold war over the GOP's heart and soul - Daily Caller
- Rubio tight-lipped on immigration details, calls for empathetic patriotism - Daily Caller
- South Puget Sound Community College Commencement - The Olympian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |