Cameron County, Texas
- Main article: Evaluation of Texas county websites
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners is provided.
- The names and contact information for administrative officials is available.
- Audit reports are published.
- County commission meeting agendas are published.
- Tax rate information is provided.
- The current budget is published.
- The Cameron County Clerk's website has information on public records.
- County commissioner meeting minutes are not published.
- There is no information on building permits and zoning, contracts, and lobbying.
- Cameron County website
- Camercon County Appraisal District
- Handbook of Texas - Cameron County
- Cameron County Public Libraries
- Public Records Directory - Cameron County
- Cameron County on E-Reference
- County Judge
- Commissioner Pct.1
- Commissioner Pct.2
- Commissioner Pct.3
- Commissioner Pct.4
- County Clerk - Official Records
- Texas Watchdog, A flaw in the process for pursuing open meetings violations highlighted by a Cameron County case of inadequate notice for a San Benito meeting, Sept. 17, 2010