|Connecticut House of Representatives District 96|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Counsel/Partner, Neubert, Pepe & Monteith|
Staples' professional experience includes working as Counsel and Partner with the Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, Private Corporation, Visiting Lecturer at Yale Law School and Legal Counsel to the Connecticut State Medical Society.
He is a member of the Education Commission of the States, Budget and Revenue Committee/Education Committee of the National Conference of State Legislatures, New England Association of Schools and Colleges Committee on American and International Schools Abroad nd Board of Directors/Vice Chair of the Connecticut Delegation to the New England Board of Higher Education.
- Finance, Revenue, and Bonding (Co-Chair)
On November 4, 2008, Staples won re-election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 96th District. Staples ran unopposed in the general election, and he received 7,805 votes.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Cameron + Staples + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
|Connecticut State House District 96
| Succeeded by|
Roland J. Lemar
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |