Campbell Union Elementary School bonds, Measure G (June 2010)
June 8, 2010 ballot for voters in the Campbell Union Elementary School District in Santa Clara County, where it was approved.
Measure G authorized the district to issue $150 million in bonds for construction and renovation projects.
- These final, certified results are from the Santa Clara County elections office.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|To provide safe, modern schools by repairing leaky roofs; providing disabled access; upgrading wiring, electrical, fire alarm and security systems; improving energy efficiency; replacing failing heating and cooling systems; upgrading computer learning technology; and constructing and equipping classrooms and facilities, shall Campbell Union Elementary School District issue $150 million in bonds un der a no-tax-rate-increase financing plan, at lawful interest rates, with citizen oversight and independent audits, and using no funds for administrators’ salaries?|
- Website of the Campbell Union Elementary School District
- Text of June 8, 2010 ballot questions in Santa Clara County
- Mercury News, "Local measures, races on ballot," April 4, 2010
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.