For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey General Assembly District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|First elected||November 6, 2007|
Prior to her election to the Assembly, Rodriguez served as Commissioner of Parks and Public Property for the town of West New York from 2006 to 2007.
- A690 Requires boards of education to permit public participation at board meetings.
- A1601 Creates new offenses and penalties regarding animal fighting.
- A3162 Establishes the "New Jersey-Israel Commission" as a permanent commission in the Department of State.
- A3245 Provides for improved structure, financing, and fiscal management of higher education in New Jersey.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-Third Legislative District (2009)|
|Ruben J. Ramos, Jr. (D)||24,734|
|Caridad Rodriguez (D)||23,451|
|Beth S. Hamburger (R)||8,788|
|John Barbadillo (R)||8,369|
Below are Rodriguez's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Election Fund Of Assemblywoman Nilsa Cruz-Perez||$4,000|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,000|
|Sires For Congress||$2,000|
|Urban American Partners||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Caridad + Rodriguez + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- nj.com, "Roque is out conferring, Vega is mostly out of sight: Political Insider," May 14, 2011
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Caridad Rodriguez,” accessed December 16, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- The Jersey Journal, "Assemblywoman Joan Quigley announces she will not seek re-election," April 6, 2011
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey General Assembly District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |