|North Carolina House of Representatives District 106|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cunningham served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Job Development|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Carla Cunningham was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Trey Lowe was unopposed in the Republican primary. Cunningham and Lowe will face off in the general election.
Cunningham ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 106. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. She was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 106, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Cunningham is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Cunningham raised a total of $11,122 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 4, 2013.
|Carla Cunningham's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Carolina House of Representatives, District 106||$11,122|
|Grand Total Raised||$11,122|
2012Cunningham won election to the North Carolina House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Cunningham raised a total of $11,122.
|North Carolina House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Carla Cunningham's campaign in 2012|
|Lillians List of North Carolina||$4,000|
|North Carolina Advocates For Justice||$1,250|
|North Carolina Hospital Association||$750|
|Craven, Elizabeth B||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$11,122|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carla + Cunningham + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Carolina General Assembly
- North Carolina state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 Primary Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "2012 General Election Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Cunningham, Carla D," accessed September 4, 2013
Martha Alexander (D)
|North Carolina House - District 106
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |