Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 65B|
Conway's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Limiting government and taxes
- Excerpt:"Limiting government encourages economic prosperity for everyone- especially for the middle and low income families. I want Minnesotans to keep more of what is already theirs to use for their own personal prosperity."
- Excerpt:"The best solution for job creation comes from the private sector and free markets. Lower taxes, fewer regulations, less costly permits and licensing are all ways to stimulate the economy and job growth."
- Excerpt:"I want parents to be able to freely decide what kind of education is right for their kids by giving them more options. A viable way to provide parents with more option is to provide a tax credit for all educational expenses."
- Excerpt:"Your life and property are your own. I disagree with the notion that government has the right to control our lives and confiscate the fruits of our labor."
Conway ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 65B. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Carlos Mariani (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 65B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carlos Mariani Incumbent||78.3%||13,176|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carlos + Conway + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |