|President of the United States|
|Bachelor's||Stanford University (1976)|
|Master's||University of Maryland, College Park (MBA; 1980)|
|Date of birth||September 6, 1954|
|Place of birth||Austin, Texas|
|Profession||Former CEO, Hewlett-Packard|
- Present: Chairman of the American Conservative Union Foundation
- 2010: Candidate for United States Senate from California
- 1999-2005: CEO of Hewlett-Packard
- 1980-1997: Employee of AT&T
- Bachelor's degree, Stanford University, 1976
- Master's in Business Administration, University of Maryland, College Park, 1975
- See also: Possible presidential candidates, 2016
Fiorina and her second husband, Frank, raised Frank's two daughters, Traci and Lori Ann. Lori passed away during the 2010 U.S. Senate campaign.
Fiorina was diagnosed in 2009 with breast cancer. After a double mastectomy, chemotherapy and radiation, she was given an "excellent prognosis."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Carly + Fiorina.
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.