|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 39|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Castagnero's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Children’s education, safety and healthcare needs"
- "Parents’, guardians’, foster care and grandparents’ rights"
- "Elder care and protection"
- "Protecting our veterans and their needs"
- "Ensuring jobs for Floridians"
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Carol Castagnero was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Neil Combee was unopposed in the Republican primary. Combee defeated Castagnero in the general election.
Catagnero ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 39. Castagnero ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by Neil Combee (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 39, General Election, 2012|
| Florida House of Representatives, District 64 |
2010 General election results
|Kelli Stargel (R)||26,948||64.29%|
|Carol Castagnero (D)||14,969||35.71%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carol + Castagnero + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 39
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Carol Castagnero on Facebook
- grandmacarol.us, "Carol's Concerns," accessed October 24, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 27, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed June 23, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 21, 2012
- Florida Election Watch, "2010 Election results," accessed December 16, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |