Carol Cease Campbell
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 83|
Campbell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Protect Employee and Retirement Benefits"
- Excerpt:"Strengthen Public Education"
- Excerpt:"Conserve our Farmland"
- Excerpt:"Preserve Collective Bargaining Rights"
- Excerpt:"Repeal Tax on Retirees"
Campbell ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 83. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Paul Muxlow (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Muxlow Incumbent||55.7%||19,750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carol + Campbell + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Experts: What's the One Dietary Change the Average American Should Make? - Wall Street Journal- India
- Five conservative message movies that don't suck - Daily Caller
- Jordan, Helen Ruth (Cleveland) - The Chattanoogan
- Fireworks between Brit Hume, Juan Williams over Holder's role in FNC-Rosen ... - Daily Caller
- Mark Levin blasts 'transgendering' 'snaggletooth' 'troll' Michael Savage - Daily Caller
- PAPER: Gibson Guitar raids may be another case of Obama administration ... - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |