Caroline Helen Gentry
|Caroline Helen Gentry|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 41|
|J.D.||Yale Law School|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Gentry ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 41. Gentry was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 37 incumbent James Butler (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||James Butler Incumbent||59.6%||34,707|
|Democratic||Caroline Helen Gentry||40.4%||23,572|
Gentry has stated that job growth is her top priority and has stated that she "will seek to accomplish this goal by working hard to recruit out-of-state employers who are bringing manufacturing jobs back from overseas; fighting to restore state funding to local governments so that they can rehire teachers, police and firefighters; and persuading other legislators to invest in our infrastructure and workforce so that companies are more likely to relocate to the Miami Valley."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Caroline + Gentry + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Carolinegentry.com, "Issues," accessed September 27, 2012 (timed out)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |