Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 49b|
Crain's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Create legislation that reforms and repeals in order to reign in the department of Ecology in Washington State."
- Excerpt:"Reduce discretionary spending programs in order to bring about fiscal constraint in governmental spending."
- Excerpt:"Work to reform L&I laws regarding workers compensation adding optional privatization coverage plans."
- Excerpt:"Reform public employees’ benefits programs so that all personnel are covered with equal benefits."
- Excerpt:"Restructure spending in K-12 funding at the classroom level."
Crain ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 49b. Crain ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent James Moeller (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 49b, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Moeller Incumbent||60.6%||31,858|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carolyn + Crain + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |