|Maryland House of Delegates District 46|
| Term in office began|
January 9, 1991
| Term in office ended|
January 12, 2011
Krysiak has worked as Supervisor of the Baltimore City Department of Finance from 1979-2000, Owner of Krysiaks, Incorporated from 1979-1983, and an Accounting Assistant with Waverly Press, Williams and Wilkins Publishers from 1959-1966.
Krysiak is a member of the Saint Vincent DePaul Society Board, Board Chair of the Southeast Community Development Corporation, Trustee of the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, and a member of the Women Legislators of Maryland, Southeast Community Development Board, Bayview Community Association, and Polish Women's Alliance.
- Economic Matters
- Subcommittee on Alcoholic Beverages
- Subcommittee on Property and Casualty Insurance
- Subcommittee on Workers Compensation (Chair)
- Workers' Compensation Benefit & Insurance (Chair)
Krysiak did not seek re-election in 2010.
Carolyn Krysiak raised $31,764 for her campaign.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 46|
|Peter Hammen (D)||15,883||29.6%|
|Carolyn Krysiak (D)||15,856||29.6%|
|Brian McHale (D)||15,542||29.0%|
|Peter Kimos (R)||6,219||11.6%|
After almost 20 years in the House of Delegates, Krysiak decided not to seek another term in 2010. She plans to focus more on tasks like her chairmanship of Baltimore's Southeast Community Development Corp. and her seat on the board of Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
- Maryland House of Delegates - Rep. Carolyn Krysiak
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Krysiak
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2006 Gubernatorial General Election results for House of Delegates," accessed March 24, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Krysiak's 2006 campaign contributions
- MarylandReporter.com - "Leaving the Legislature: Carolyn Krysiak"
|Maryland House of Delegates District 46
1991–January 12, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |