|Vermont House Of Representatives, Windham 3|
|1999 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||14|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Partridge has worked as a farmer and seamstress.
Partridge earned her BA from New York University in 1971.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Partridge served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Forest Products, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Partridge served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Agriculture, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Partridge served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Partridge won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Windham 3. Partridge advanced past the August 28, 2012 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Windham 3 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Carolyn Partridge Incumbent||36.6%||749|
|Matt Trieber Incumbent||35.8%||733|
|Vermont House of Representatives, Windham 4 General Election (2010)|
|Michael Obuchowski (D)||1,748|
|Carolyn Partridge (D)||1,408|
|Christopher Moore (I)||1,066|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Partridge was up for election, she collected $2,635 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Carolyn Partridge's campaign in 2010|
|Teamsters Local 597||$400|
|Total Raised in 2010||$2,635|
Partridge and her wife, Alan, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Carolyn + Partridge + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House decides GMO labeling lawsuit worth the risk - VTDigger - vtdigger.org
- Brattleboro company gets Working Lands grant - Brattleboro Reformer
- Education, hemp and compost - Brattleboro Reformer
- Property Sales - Stowe Today
- Bill would set up Vt. permits for hemp farmers - Rutland Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Carolyn Partridge's personal website
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998