|Minnesota State Senate District 10|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 3, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Minnesota State Senate|
Ruud's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Incentivise new economic opportunity by lowering taxes on hardworking small businesses that create new jobs for Minnesota worksers."
- Excerpt:"Repeal the 30% Statewide Business Tax enabling local businesses to allocate more money to new job creation in Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"Build a business friendly environment to make Minnesota more attractive to companies and industries to relocate to our communities."
- Excerpt:"By creating a strong business climate, we will allow existing business to grow and expand here in Minnesota."
- Excerpt:"As a small business owner I have learned to live within my means, to make difficult decisions, to be creative and innovative. We should ask nothing less from our government."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ruud served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Jobs, Agriculture and Rural Development|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
|Minnesota State Senate, District 10, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Carrie + Ruud + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- GOP senators look at 2013 legislative session - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
- Support for Joe, John - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
- Memorial Day round up - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
- County okays social host ordinance - Aitkin Independent Age
- Crosslake 2013 Memorial Day Ceremony - Northland Press
- Area lawmakers give mixed review to session - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
- Republicans criticize DFL Senate tax bill - Brainerd Daily Dispatch
- Local legislators stand on opposing sides of historic bill - The Lake Country Echo
- Ruud favors raises for caregivers - Aitkin Independent Age
- Nisswa Memorial Day Remembrance Event - May 27th, 2013 - The Lake Country Echo
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Gretchen Hoffman (R)
|Minnesota State Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|