Cascade Union Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure C (November 2008)
Measure C authorized the school district to borrow $12.4 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Shasta County elections office.
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Shasta County November 4 local bond measures (At that link, click on "Local bond measures 1108.pdf")
- Shasta County November 4 election results
- Cal Tax final election results for November 4
- Local Revenue Measures November 4, 2008