Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 135|
Clark's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economy, Jobs, And The Middle Class
- Excerpt:"I will be the independent and moderate voice Springfield deserves. I will advocate for a Springfield-centered agenda that lifts up the middle class and provides more good paying jobs for our community."
The Right To An Affordable And Meaningful Education
- Excerpt:"The start of planning for a good economy in the future is investment in a superb educational system in the present. Our State Legislature is missing an opportunity to move Missouri forward, and we cannot wait anymore for effective representation on this issue."
Proven Leadership To Help Springfield Lead
- Excerpt:"One of my main goals as your next State Representative will be to not only focus on jobs, the middle class, and education, but to promote Springfield issues on a statewide level."
A Moderate Voice to Pierce the Gridlock
- Excerpt:"I will take this experience and this leadership to Jefferson City to find other moderate legislators to help tackle Missouri’s toughest problems."
Clark ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 135. Clark ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 140 incumbent Lincoln Hough (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 135, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Lincoln Hough Incumbent||55%||8,932|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Casey + Clark + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tornado Recovery In Oklahoma, What Homeowners Can Expect - Huffington Post
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Pulitzer Finalist About the Iraq War - LA Weekly (blog)
- Oklahoma tornado: May 21 - as it happened - Telegraph.co.uk
- Tornado-Proof Homes In Oklahoma: Possible To Build But Expensive And ... - Huffington Post
- Joplin Helps Oklahoma After Tornado - Huffington Post
- Oklahoma Tornado Caused By Jason Collins Being Gay Claims Westboro ... - Huffington Post UK
- Bessie J. Pisapia - Longview Daily News
- Evelyn Gruchalla - Bismarck Tribune
- Thirty-seven Ouachita students named to Who's Who - Ouachita Baptist University News
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Jacobean Incest Melodrama - LA Weekly (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ [WEBSITEURL "WEBSITE NAME," Official Campaign Website]
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State - Unofficial primary results
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |