|Ohio House of Representatives District 99|
|2011 - 2013|
|January 1, 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
He was most recently employed as a business manager for Nassief Automotive Group before running for office. Additionally, he served as vice president and then president of the Pymatuning Valley Board of Education and is active in the local Republican Party. Kozlowski currently resides in Ashtabula County.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kozlowski served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Economic and Small Business Development Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Kozlowski lost his bid for re-election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 99. Kozlowski was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by John Patterson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 99, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Casey Kozlowski Incumbent||47%||22,395|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 99|
|Casey Kozlowski (R)||13,040||40.90%|
|Deborah Newcomb (D)||12,997||40.76%|
|Tammy Roesch (I)||5,846||18.34%|
In 2010 Kozlowski had raised $63,779.
Listed below are the largest contributors.
|ASHTABULA COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY||$10,067|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Casey + Kozlowski + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 2, 2010," accessed June 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Report on 2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 11, 2014
Deborah Newcomb (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 99
| Succeeded by|
John Patterson (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |