Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, South Carolina, District 3|
|Bachelor's||College of Charleston|
|Master's||University of South Carolina|
|Place of birth||Columbia, SC|
In 2010, Gaither was a field organizer for then-Democratic gubernatorial candidate Vincent Sheheen.
Gaither ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing South Carolina's 3rd District. Gaither was defeated by incumbent Brian Doyle in the Democratic primary on June 12. The general election was November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House of Representatives-South Carolina, District 3 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Brian Doyle Incumbent||66%||4,782|
As of March 31, 2012, Gaither raised $4,039 during the 2012 election cycle and spent $3,480, leaving him with $559 cash on hand. One-hundred percent of that came from individual contributions.
|Cason Gaither (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$0.00||$4,039.98||$(3,480.00)||$559.98|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cason + Gaither + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Index-Journal "Duncan to seek re-election" Accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Campaign website "About Cason Gaither" Accessed May 23, 2012
- ↑ South Carolina State Elections Commission 2012 Official Primary Results
- ↑ opensecrets.org Accessed May 20, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Cason Gaither's Summary Report," Accessed July 11, 2012
- ↑ Federal Election Commission "Cason Gaither April Quarterly," Accessed July 11, 2012