Cass County, Missouri
- Main article: Evaluation of Missouri county websites
- Budget summary is posted.
- Taxes can be paid online. Tax levies posted.
- Building permit fees posted, permits themselves are not. Zoning information available.
- County commissioner meeting minutes, agenda and date/time/place information is provided.
- Most county officials listed with contact information, county commissioners do not have individual contact info.
- The commissioners list that they are members of the County Commissioners Association of Missouri, a government sector lobbying organization.
- Recorder of Deed's page provides a link for public records search as well as a list of information available from the auditor to the public citizen.
- County audits and contracts are not provided.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |