For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Affiliated with:||Institute for Justice|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Castle+ Coalition"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- Castle Coalition homepage
- Castle Coalition on Twitter
- Castle WatchThe Castle Coalition's online publication
- Hollywood weighs eminent domain gambit, Miami Herald, 10 January 2007
- PROP 90: Protecting homes and liberties, San Francisco Chronicle, 20 October 2006
- Anger Drives Property Rights Measures, New York Times, 8 October 2006
- This Land is Whose Land?, Weekly Standard, 11 September 2006
- Life After Kelo, Retail Traffic, 1 June 2006
- Protecting Property Rights, Washington Times, 9 March 2006
- Legal Blight, New York Sun, 15 December 2005
- Fighting the Power to Take Your Home, Washington Post, 7 May 2005
- The Condemned, Mother Jones, January/February 2005
- Wrecking Property Rights, Reason Magazine, February 2003
- "50 State Report Card: Tracking Eminent Domain Reform Legislation since Kelo" Published June 2007
- Curt Pringle, "Development without Eminent Domain: Foundations of Freedom Inspire Urban Growth" Published June 2007
- Mindy Thompson Fullilove, MD, Eminent Domain & African Americans: What is the Price of the Commons? Published February 2007
- Dreher and Echeverria: Disinformation & Errors on Eminent Domain A Response to Kelo’s Unanswered Questions Published January 2007
- Dana Berliner, Opening the Floodgates: Eminent Domain Abuse in a Post-Kelo World Published June 2006
- Redevelopment Wrecks: 20 Failed Projects Involving Eminent Domain Abuse Published June 2006
- Myths and Realities of Eminent Domain Abuse Published June 2006
- Eminent Domain Abuse Survival Guide
- Legislative Action Since Kelo An overview of the states’ legislative responses to Kelo
- Kelo v. City of New London: What it Means and the Need for Real Eminent Domain Reform Published 2005
- Dana Berliner, Public Power Private Gain: A Five-Year State By State Report Examining the Abuses of Eminent Domain Published April 2003
- Government Theft: The Top 10 Abuses of Eminent Domain Published 2002