Category:Amendments to Article VI of the Washington State Constitution
Pages in category "Amendments to Article VI of the Washington State Constitution"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Washington Deleting References to "Idiots", Amendment 83 (1988)
- Washington Durational Residency Requirement, Amendment 63 (1974)
- Washington Voter Qualifications for Presidential Elections, Amendment 46 (1966)
- Washington White Males Who Speak English May Vote, Amendment 2 (1896)
- Washington Women Cannot Be Denied the Right to Vote, Amendment 5 (1910)