Category:Civil rights, Washington
Pages in category "Civil rights, Washington"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Washington Establishment of a State Women's Commission, Referendum 40 (1977)
- Washington Gender Equality, HJR 61 (1972)
- Washington Non-Discrimination by Real Estate Brokers Act, Referendum 35 (1968)
- Washington Sexual Orientation Anti-Discrimination, Initiative 677 (1997)
- Washington Women's Right to Vote, Amendment to Article VI Sec. 1 (1910)
- Washington Women's Right to Vote, Amendment to Article VI, Sec. 9 (1898)