|Catherine D. Lang|
|Nebraska Director of Economic Development|
|2008 - Present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. Dave Heineman|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska – Lincoln (1978)|
|J.D.||University of Nebraska – Lincoln College of Law (1983)|
Lang has been involved in state government since the early 1980s. Lang served as Property Tax Administrator and was the Director for the Department of Property Assessment and Taxation. Lang has also served as the Director of the Property Tax Division and Special Counsel to the Tax Commissioner.
Nebraska Director of Economic Development (2008 - present)
Lang was appointed to this position after serving as the Deputy Tax Commissioner in the Nebraska Department of Revenue. In December 2011, she was named to serve as Director of the Department of Economic Development in addition to her duties as labor commissioner.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Catherine + Lang + Nebraska + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nebraska Director of Economic Development
- Labor Commissioner
- Governor of Nebraska
- Nebraska Secretary of State
- Nebraska Governor's Official Website "Gov. Heineman Announces Catherine Lang to Head Nebraska Department of Economic Development," December 5, 2011
- Beatrice Daily Sun, Get to know Nebraska's Department of Labor, January 13, 2014
- Nebraska Governor's Official Website Gov. Heineman Announces Catherine Lang to Head Nebraska Department of Labor, August 25, 2008
|Nebraska Director of Economic Development
2008 – present
| Succeeded by|