For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
New Hampshire State House, Hillsborough 22
Clair failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Clair advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Lucinda Rosenwald (D), incumbent Brian Rhodes (D), incumbent Lori Movsesian (D), Lisa Scontsas (R), and Susan Carlson (R) in the November 2 general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 22 general election (2010)|
|Lucinda Rosenwald (D)||1,273|
|Lisa Scontsas (R)||1,267|
|Brian Rhodes (D)||1,184|
|Susan Carlson (R)||1,181|
|Lori Movsesian (D)||1,148|
|Cathy Clair (R)||1,015|
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives (dead link)
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners