Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirty-sixth Middlesex District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Colleen Garry was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cathy Richardson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Garry defeated Richardson in the general election.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirty-sixth Middlesex District General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Colleen Garry Incumbent||53.7%||7,840|
Richardson ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty-Sixth Middlesex District. She defeated George Derek Boag in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Colleen Garry (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirty-Sixth Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Colleen Garry Incumbent||58.6%||12,076|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Thirty-Sixth Middlesex District Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Cathy + Richardson + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives ThirtySsixth Middlesex District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |