|North Carolina House of Representatives District 54|
Wright ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 54. She ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. She was defeated by Deb McManus (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 54, General Election, 2012|
Wright was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. Her opponent in the November 2 general election was Joe Hackney (D).
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cathy + Wright + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate transactions for Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
- Angels Protest Pitching Change Ruling, Beat Astros 6-5 Anyway (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- State Says Goodbye to Otis 'Doc' Bowen - Inside INdiana Business (press release)
- Rev. Edward C. Johnson - Tidewater News
- The DVD Wrapup - Movie City News
- Religion briefs for May 10 - Aiken Standard
- New Canaan High announces third quarter honor roll - New Canaan Advertiser
- The Real Deal: Former UNC star Matt Harvey creates stir for Mets - Charlotte Observer
- Dr. 'Doc' Otis Ray Bowen - Stacey Page Online - Stacey Page Online
- Brenda G. Francis - Tidewater News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Cathy Wright's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |