|Idaho Director of Agriculture|
|January 2, 2007 - Present|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Butch Otter (R)|
|High school||Buhl High School|
|Bachelor's||Boise State University|
|Master's||Boise State University|
|Birthday||November 27, 1957|
|Place of birth||Twin Falls, Idaho|
|Profession||Owner/Operator, Glenndale Ranches|
Gould is a native of Twin Falls, Idaho. She holds a B.A. in political science and a Master's of Public Administration from Boise State University.
- Buhl High School
- BA, Political Science, Boise State University
- Master's, Public Administration, Boise State University
Idaho Director of Agriculture (2007–Present)
Gould was appointed state Director of Agriculture by Governor Butch Otter effective January 2, 2007. As director, she heads the Idaho Department of Agriculture, which regulates and promotes the state's agriculture industry.
Idaho House of Representatives (1996-2002)
Gould was a Republican member of the Idaho House of Representatives from 1996 to 2002. She served on the Agricultural Affairs, Education, Revenue and Taxation committees, and as Chair of the Judiciary, Rules and Administration Committee.
Gould was appointed as Idaho Director of Agriculture by Gov. Butch Otter (R) in December 2006 and took office on January 2, 2007. As the director of agriculture serves at the governor's pleasure, Gould is not subject to periodic reappointment.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Celia + Gould + Idaho + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho Department of Agriculture
- National Association of State Departments of Agriculture - Celia Gould profile
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Campaign contributions: 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994, 1992, 1990
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 NASDA, "Celia Gould," accessed August 29, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Project Vote Smart, "Celia Gould's Biography," accessed March 6, 2013
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 National Association of State Departments of Agriculture, "Celia Gould member profile," accessed March 6, 2013
- ↑ Idaho Statutes, "22-101," accessed October 3, 2011.
- ↑ Project VoteSmart, "Bio of Celia Gould," accessed October 3, 2011.
|Idaho Director of Agriculture
| Succeeded by|
|Idaho House of Representatives
| Succeeded by|