|New Mexico Secretary of Workforce Solutions|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||December 30, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Susana Martinez (R)|
|Bachelor's||University of New Mexico|
Bussey worked in the state Department of Labor from 2001-2006. She then became executive director of Northern New Mexico Independent Contractors Inc., a trade association.
- B.A., Political Science and Communications, University of New Mexico
New Mexico Secretary of Workforce Solutions (2011-present)
Bussey has served as New Mexico Secretary of Workforce Solutions since 2011.
Bussey was appointed as New Mexico Secretary of Workforce Solutions by Gov. Susana Martinez (R) on December 30, 2010. Bussey stated, "My top priority is working with the governor to finally streamline processes at Workforce Solutions and do away with the problems that have plagued the agency for years."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Celina + Bussey + New + Mexico + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Santa Fe New Mexican, "Still filling the Cabinet: Martinez’s picks for top jobs in state government await Senate confirmation," February 20, 2012 (dead link)
- Victoria Advocate, "Gov.-elect nominates Celina Bussey for labor post," December 30, 2010
- Santa Fe New Mexican, "Still filling the Cabinet: Martinez’s picks for top jobs in state government await Senate confirmation," February 20, 2011 (dead link)
|New Mexico Secretary of Workforce Solutions
| Succeeded by|