Ceres Unified School District bond proposition, Measure U (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Ceres Unified School District in Stanislaus County, where it was approved.
Measure U authorized the Ceres Unified School District to borrow $60 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Stanislaus County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure U: "Shall the Ceres Uniﬁed School District be authorized to issue bonds in the aggregate amount of $60,000,000, bearing interest at rates not exceeding the statutory limit, for the purpose of funding school facilities projects?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Measure U (dead link) (Scroll to page 9)
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found