|Nevada Assembly District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Profession||Business Development/Sales Management|
Christensen earned his B.A. in International Relations from Brigham Young University in 1996. His professional experience includes working in business development and sales management for a small business; former managing director for the Christensen Company; and former management consultant for the Steven R. Covey Leadership Center.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Christensen served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Government Affairs Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Christensen raised $185,534 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 13 (2008)|
|Chad Christensen (R)||38,844||49.00%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Chad Christensen's 2008 campaign.
|J A Tiberti Construction Co||$16,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$10,000|
|Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce||$5,000|
Christensen and his wife, Ashley, have five children: Cole, Reed, Cooper, Race and Chloé.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Christensen + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Chad Christensen
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Nevada State Assembly District 13
| Succeeded by|
Scott Hammond (R)