|Alabama House of Representatives District 102|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Fincher is Owner/Realtor of Fincher and Associates Realty Services, and a Registered Forester with the State of Alabama.
He is a member of a number of organizations, including the Court Appointed Special Advocates Board of Mobile, Mobile Area Association of Realtors, Mobile County Grand Old Party, Tanner Williams Community Club, West Mobile Baptist Church, Alabama Cattlemen's Association, Alabama Farmers Federation, Alabama Forestry Association, Alabama Treasure Forest Association, and Alabama Wildlife Federation.
Fincher served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Agriculture and Forestry Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
- Ethics and Campaign Finance Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Campaign Finance, Chair
Fincher won re-election to the 102nd District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Fincher raised $104,551 for his campaign, while Johnson raised $43,407.
|Alabama State House, District 102 (2006)|
|Chad Fincher (R)||7,043|
|Gary Johnson (D)||2,312|
In 2010, Fincher raised $61,015 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$3,000|
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$2,500|
In 2006, Fincher collected $104,551 in donations.
Below are Fincher's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Farmers Federation||$16,219|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$8,000|
|Business Council of AL||$7,500|
|AL Forestry Assoc||$7,000|
|Cooley, Tyler & Felicia||$4,472|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Chad + Fincher + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Five Names To Know In Alabama 01 - National Journal (blog)
- Alabama House rejects Bentley's 2 year delay on school tax credits - WALA-TV FOX10
- Legislature overrides Gov. Bentley's veto on Accountability Act - WBRC
- Gov. Robert Bentley says House members 'made a mistake' by rejecting tax ... - al.com (blog)
- House votes to override Bentley on school tax credits - al.com (blog)
- Bills affecting Mobile, Baldwin counties pass at end of legislative session ... - al.com (blog)
- Alabama House Rejects Governor's Proposal - WNCF
- Legislature rejects Gov. Bentley's Accountability Act delay - Montgomery Advertiser
- Lawmakers reject Bentley's request to delay private school tax credits - al.com (blog)
- State House OKs $15 million to repair Murphy High School - Press-Register - al.com (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Fincher and his wife Caresse have one child.
- Alabama Legislature - Chad Fincher
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
|Alabama House District 102
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|
Public Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |