For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin, District 2|
|Bachelor's||Olivet Nazarene University|
|Place of birth||Mount Horeb, Wisconsin|
Lee earned his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Olivet Nazarene University. He has his insurance license and has started and sold a residential and commercial cleaning firm.
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 2 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election" (dead link)|
|U.S. House, Wisconsin District 2, 2012 - Chad Lee Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,143,296|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,090,360|
|Top contributors to Chad Lee's campaign committee|
|North Central Group||$5,000|
|Republican Party 2nd Congressional District||$3,000|
|Investment Advisors International||$2,200|
|Jk Hackl Trucking||$2,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Securities & Investment||$2,450|
Lee is married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Lee + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politico, "2012 House Race Results," accessed November 6, 2012
- Campaign website Biography
- Madison.com, "Dems throw mud over PAC funds in fight for Baldwin's seat," April 26, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates registered by office," accessed June 10, 2012
- Open Secrets, "Chad Lee 2012 Election Cycle," accessed May 5, 2013